Are you a brilliant student wishing to pursue higher studies but do not have enough resources? Well, there is nothing to worry about. A good number of Trusts, Societies, Cental and State Govt. etc., offer different varities of scholarships. Apart from this nationalized banks in India have come up with diverse schemes for providing financial assistance to young scholars, to enable them to fulfill their dreams. According to a circular recently released by the RBI, for studies within the country the ceiling of the loans provided is approximately Rs.7.5 lakhs, while it is Rs15 lakhs for higher studies abroad. Please visit our online shopping.
WHO WILL GRANT: Scholarships are being offered and granted by the following authorities:
- Trusts and Societies
- Charitable Institutions
- State and Central Govts.,
- College and Universities.
ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for scholarships you must be a bonafide student of any of the following course:
FREE PROCESSING: On submission of your bio-data we will process the same and let you know individually as to for how many scholarships (out of 250) you are eligible to apply for. Further we will let you know the following:
1. Eligibility conditions of each Scholarship
2. Selection Procedure, Notification
3. Scholarship Amount
4. Duration of Scholarship
5. How to Apply
HOW TO APPLY: Interested candidates may send their full bio-data enclosing a self addressed Rs. 10/- stamped big size envelope on the following address OR E-Mail your Bio-data.
Kalaskar Educational Services
P.B. No.4, SHIKARIPUR-577 427.
| Tips for writing an essay to get a scholarship
| Writing these essays can be a frustrating, Interesting and revealing experience. Your final essays should produce a picture of you. Each essay should make a statement about your academic life and plans, as well as your personal goals and beliefs. However your essay should not be limited soley to academic material, but should also include a substantial amount of material about your personal growth. What factors or experiences influenced your personal growth? What has made you who you are? Paint a true picture of your development. Try to show your strengths and weaknesses. Ask your faculty members, classmates, roommates, and friends to read your essay.
| Educational Loans FAQ'S
- What are the courses for which I can get an educational loan?
- I want to pursue higher studies abroad is it possible to get a loan?
- Can a minor avail of an educational loan?
- What is the interest rate on an educational loan?
- What is the tenor of the educational loan?
- What is a holiday period?
- Do I need to place a security for the loan?
- Should I start repayment immediately after disburesement of the loan?
- What happens if I take a break from my studies?
- Is there a penalty for pre-payment?
- Will I get a loan to fund my computer course offered by private institutions?
- How is theloan disbursed?
- Do banks finance 100 % of my fees?
- What are the various documents to be submitted?
- I need to pay in dollars for my computer course, will I get loan in dollars?