Financial Assistance to Post Graduate Students
- This service aims at providing scholarship awards to students from UT of Puducherry.
- A total of 66 wards for students pussuring Post Graduate courses
- 1.Should be a post graduate student.
- 2. Annual Parental Income should be less than 25,000/-.
- 3. Minimum of 60% marks should have been obtained in science and commerce Subjects at UG level
- 4. Minimum of 55% marks should have been obtained in Arts Subjects at PG Level
- 1. Photo Identification Proof.
- 2. Income and Revenue Certificates.
- 3. Degree Mark Sheets
Current Scholarship Amount
The Issue of scholarship amount to the students depends upon the time taken to receive the government sanction and availability of funds.Selected Beneficiaries receive
- A sum of Rs 120/- per month for 10 months for day scholars.
- A sum of Rs 300/- per month for 10 months for hostellers.
- For Renewal
Scoring in the 1st attempt , a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam.