CBOA, AP issued its circular No. 21 on “AICBOF Meritorious Children Scholarship”. We are reproducing the same here for our readers.
Circular No. GS: 2010: 021 Date: 24.06.2010
TO ALL OFFICERS PLEASE CIRCULATE
We reproduce hereunder the Circular No. CIRCULAR/GS/2010/09 dated 14-06-2010 received from our Federation for your information.
With best regards
(C.A. MALLIKARJUNA RAO)
We reproduce hereunder circular received from AICBOF for your information:
“A.I.C.B.O.F. MERITORIOUS CHILDREN SCHOLARSHIP
Our Federation is awarding six All India Scholarships at the Federation level to meritorious children in 12th Standard examination of the Boards from all over the country. The important terms and conditions for this scholarship scheme are given below:-
Only the children of those officers who are members of the Benevolent Fund Scheme introduced by the units of the Federation will be eligible for this scholarship.
The Scholarship scheme is open for the children who pass the Board examination of Standard XII.
There shall be of total of six scholarships – Two for each faculty of Arts, Science and Commerce.
The selected student would be eligible for scholarship of Rs.200/- per month for a period of ten months provided they continue further studies.
The results for 12th Standard for 2009-2010 have already been announced in most of the States and in some others, are being announced. As such, the officers whose children have appeared in this examination and fulfill the following criteria, can make the application directly to the Federation on the prescribed format which is given overleaf.
- The student should have passed the 12th Standard examination in the first attempt;
- The application should reach the office of the Federation on or before 31.08.2010
- For eligibility to apply, a student must have secured minimum of 70% aggregate marks in Science and Commerce faculties and 60% in Arts faculty in the Board Examination of 12th Standard.
- The decision of the Federation for selection of the awardees shall be final.
We request the eligible officers to submit the applications in the prescribed format, duly certified by their respective units General Secretaries, directly to the Federation’s Office within the stipulated period.”
With warm greetings,
Yours sincerely, (format overleaf)
The General Secretary
All India Central Bank Officers’ Federation
3rd Floor, Central Bank Building
M.G. Road, Fort
Mumbai – 400 023
Re: Application for A.I.C.B.O.F. Meritorious Children Scholarship
My ward has cleared the H.S.C. (XII Standard) Examination of the Board for the year 2009-2010. I am submitting the details:-
1) Full name of the Officer :
2) Designation in the Bank :
3) Place of work (Branch/Office/ :
4) Residential Address :
5) Date of joining the Bank :
6) Full name of the ward (in :
Capitals) Mention Son/Daughter
7) Date of Birth of the Ward :
8) Name and Address of College/ :
9) Year and month of passing :
10) In which faculty, examination is :
11) No. of attempts taken for :
12) Total marks obtained in H.S.C. :
13) % of marks to total marks :
14) Did the child get any other :
award for this examination (give
Place: (Signature of the Parent)
(Note: Enclose certified copy of the mark sheet (Xeroxed both side)
Declaration of the Parent
I hereby declare that I am an Officer of Central Bank of India working at _________________ in Scale_____. I also declare that I am a member of CBOA_________________ and also a member of the Benevolent Fund Scheme since ___________.
(Signature of the Officer)
CERTIFICATE OF THE UNIT OF THE FEDERATION
It is certified that Mr. / Ms. ________________________________ is a member of the Association and the Benevolent Fund Scheme, and the details given above by the Officer are in order.
Date: (SIGNATURE OF GENERAL SECRETARY
CBOA/ UNIT ______________________)